Mr Richard Jackson
39-40 Queen Street
Forever Creative is a product photography studio experienced in working with greetings card designers and publishers. Having worked extensively with GCA and Ladder Club members over the past few years, providing them with professional and consistent photography in a time and cost effective way.
Working with clients across the UK, photographer Richard Jackson, works entirely from his own studio, meaning clients don’t have to spend their time at the shoot, as well as paying for a photographer. Simply post your products to the studio and after discussions about style, props and settings the shoot begins.
All styling and setting of shots is done in-house, and the studio contains an extensive range of backgrounds, furniture, props, lighting and photographic equipment. It’s based in a Georgian building with period features including fireplace, windows and skirting boards, which can make an ideal lifestyle setting for shots.
The service includes...
• Highlighting reflective and special finishes such as foils
• Bringing out the card stock texture within the image
• 'Introductory Shoot' packages for new clients, starting at only £140.00
• Designer template image and artwork superimposing
• Advice on styling where needed
• A large prop store with vintage, mid century and contemporary items
To see how this service could help your greetings card business please get in touch.