Cardology are looking for someone who shares our belief that growing sustainable customer revenues stems from first knowing your customers’ businesses intimately. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be our B2B (trade) customers’ champion, taking responsibility for Cardology’s relationships with some of our best existing business customers in order to maximise customer loyalty and ultimately expand current revenues. In so doing, the roleholder will specifically:
- Schedule and maintain an appropriate level of contact with these existing customers to optimise their Cardology customer experience and provide information around new range launches that likely to benefit their business.
- Write, schedule and dispatch related B2B email marketing campaigns.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment of email marketing.
- Offer creative suggestions and content to keep existing customers engaged, both in person and remotely.
- Create plans to address customers’ business needs with existing product ranges, as well as by identifying required innovations.
- Act as point of contact for B2B complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study the competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them.
In addition to the specific responsibilities outlined above, the successful candidate will be getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding small family business, and working on a range of exciting popular entertainment properties. The role has significant potential to be expanded further for an exceptionally talented individual.
For the first month, it is anticipated the role holder will work from our spacious Wallington office. Thereafter, an increasing amount of homeworking is envisaged, subject to business needs.
A comprehensive training programme will be provided by BATF ( Kickstart Gateway) and CMT Career and Training Services.
In addition to this training package, the role-holder will benefit from weekly mentoring check-ins. The single site nature of our set-up, and the size of our business, provides the opportunity for regular appraisal and real time support for any tasks the individual finds difficult:
- We’re a small enough business that we need the role-holder to succeed.
- We’re self-aware enough to know this will only occur if, in addition to the candidate’s own drive and abilities, they are supported in the best possible way.