We are seeking a talented E-Commerce Assistant who has good knowledge and a great understanding of E-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Amazon and eBay. This will involve, but is not exclusive to, supporting the team to get new product listed on relevant platforms and improving the listings for existing channels. Making sure that new product is listed in a timely manner for seasonal periods. During busy periods supporting in-house dispatch will be required to make sure that Customer Channel KPI’s are meet
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Experience of selling on Ecommerce Channels such as Amazon, eBay or Etsy
- Fully proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Flexible, with a can-do attitude
- Able to get on with tasks without constant supervision
- Must be able to communicate internally and externally with key contacts and customers
- Strong ability to work to a deadline
- To develop new product listings to make sure that titles and descriptions meet all the requirements for a Danilo product listing.
- Answer customer queries via Email message systems and on the phone in a timely manner and resolve cases on Ecommerce Channels so that account metrics are maintained within the required levels.
- To review Amazon, eBay, Etsy and other channel listings
- To review and analyse sales data with the Head of Ecommerce and Ecommerce Channel Manager
- To provide administrative assistance for the Ecommerce Channel Manager in support of the teams KPI’s
- To provide administrative support for the Head of Ecommerce in support of the teams KPI’s.
- To represent Danilo Promotions Ltd at public and work events in a proper and appropriate manner.
- To work Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work during peak periods.