At Raspberry Blososom we’re looking for a super-duper individual to join our rapidly expanding team in a hugely exciting time of growth. It is a full-time position to communicate and work closely with our wholesale partners, as well as forming new working partnerships, to provide them with our award-winning colourful products for their customers.
The role will be a blend of office-based working as well as being on the road to meet with our wholesale partners in a solo capacity. You’ll be reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director.
The things you’ll be up to:
– Calling existing, previous and prospective UK-based business to business (B2B) partners and selling Raspberry Blossom’s wide range of products
– Meeting our B2B partners face-to-face and conducting sales meetings
– Keeping records of calls and sales and noting useful information on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
– Answering questions eloquently about Raspberry Blossom products or the company
– Asking questions to understand customer requirements, opportunities for growth and closing sales
– Directing prospects to the Sales Director when appropriate
– Daily reporting of calls and meetings with Sales Director highlighting key notes
– Daily reporting with Sales Director on catalogues and samples to be sent to
These are the key skills we’re after:
– Great written and verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills
– Punctual, outgoing and takes pride in their appearance
– Ability to work as part of a team and independently to complete assigned tasks within given timeframes
– Confident with Microsoft Excel and Word programs, as well as being able to pick-up other cloud-based software that we use
– Ability to quickly and confidently familiarise yourself with our product portfolio and eloquently describe them to prospects
– Excellent knowledge and articulation of English
– Calm head in all situations
– Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
– A polite and friendly manner (being rude never gets you anywhere!)
– Lots of initiative and a real positive attitude
– Management of own time and deadlines
– Own transport
If you also possess the below then that’ll be great, but not essential:
– Experience of using Capsule CRM software
– Familiarity with using Xero accounting software
The ideal candidate will have at least a year’s worth of experience in a similar customer facing role.
You’ll be based in our warehouse in Trident Park, Warwick, CV34. Hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
We’re looking for candidates to be able to start June 2022.