Mr Ian Braithwaite
Unit 11, Queens Park Ind Estate
Fedrigoni, as a specialist paper manufacturer, has been supplying paper, board and envelopes to the greetings card market for over 25 years and we are proud members of the UK Greeting Card Association.
We're approachable! Whether you're a new start-up, an illustrator just out of college or a 30-year-old industry veteran, Fedrigoni are here to help.
To support publishers in the process of choosing the right papers for their card ranges, Fedrigoni offers:
- Over 3000 inspiring papers
- Next day delivery from UK stocks
- Dedicated paper advisory and sample service
- Technical information
- Minimum order of 20 sheets for our speciality papers, which allows you to easily test your latest designs on Fedrigoni paper and offers greater flexibility in production.
In London? Visit our Clerkenwell Studio which offers the opportunity to experience Fedrigoni for yourself. View examples of inspiring and award-winning printed greetings cards on display, compare papers using our specially created Greetings Card Swatch, and take away A4 samples.
In addition to probably the widest range of materials, our product benefits include:
- Recycled materials like Symbol Card ECO 100, a single-sided coated board for greeting cards, manufactured from 100% recycled fibres.
- Digital papers - pre-treated during the paper making process, which ensures consistency of production and the highest quality material.
- Greeting Card boards with Fedrigoni’s unique stucco coating - achieve the printed results of a coated board while maintaining the look and feel of an uncoated stock.
To arrange a meeting with your local Paper Consultant, to discuss our latest papers, or to obtain samples or the Fedrigoni Greetings Card Swatch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your request, company and contact details.